Called out to fire in kitchen
Firefighters were called to a fire in a kitchen in Todmorden last Saturday morning, January 26.
They went to the house at Halifax Road, Eastwood, just before 11.30am. A 15-year-old boy suffered smoke inhalation but did not need hospital treatment.
A cooker and kitchen units were damaged. The cause of the fire is understood to be accidental.
- Tha Gallipoli Oak: ‘Oh, the shells did fairly scream and bang’
- Bedroom Tax extra - meet date
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North