Chequered Flag rogue car traders have sentencing delayed at Bradford Crown Court
A gang of rogue car traders will have to wait until next week to learn their sentence.
Kirk Claus, 47, of Mytholmroyd; Craig Firth, 51, of Queensbury; Michael Adams, 41, of Shipley; David Ingham, 42, of Halifax; Paul Clements, 36, from Romley; Peter Bray, 57, of Blackpool, were all found guilty og conspiring to defraud customers of Chequered Flag Car Sales, Halifax Road, Hipperholme.
The charges also relate to other companies trading from the same site dating from 2008 to 2010.
The sentencing hearing, at Bradford Crown Court, was adjourned until Thursday December 6 in the interest of justice.
- Cheers at the Top Brink as it is voted pub of the year
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher was a “very nice lady” who paved the way for women, says councillor
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
- Running and walking both good for your heart
- Can potassium in bananas cut your stroke risk?
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North east