DCSIMG

Crew called to chimney fire in Todmorden

editorial image

editorial image

Firefighters in Todmorden were called out to a small house fire in Todmorden last night (Friday).

The incident occured at around 7.10pm on Sackville Street when smoke from the property’s chimney breast escaped into an attic bedroom.

However, neither of the home’s occupants were injured and there was no damage to the house.

They have been advised to get the chimney swept by fire officers.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page