Promoting our new look Todmorden News and our 40 per cent off subscription offer
Our new look Todmorden News is on sale tomorrow, Thursday, January 24, and our promotions team will be out in town to see what you think of it.
We will also be promoting our latest 12-month subsciption offer with which you can make great savings on the regular 60p cover price.
The saving is worth £12.48 over the year, meaning you will pay just 36p per copy, 40 per cent of the normal price.
To sign up for the offer, telephone 0844 9916464, go online to www.subscriptionline.co.uk/tod and use the code TODOP0007.
If you want to pay with cash or card you can also take up the offer by calling in at our offices at Halifax Courier, King Cross Street, Halifax.
Meanwhile we will have some goody bags and trolley coins to give out, while supplies last, to customers, and we will be at Morrison’s supermarket, Burnley Road, Todmorden, from around 10am.
- Update: Disruption cleared in Hebden Bridge after burst water main
- Property of the week: Stunning ‘castle’ in secluded spot
- Environment Agency warns of future flash flooding a year after devastating floods
- Owners admit 27 hygiene breaches
- Todmorden to Hebden Bridge road re-opens after water main burst repair - but drivers warned they will face delays
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West