DCSIMG

Woman died after falling asleep in bath

A TODMORDEN woman died after falling asleep in the bath.

Pauline Howarth, 60, had returned to her home on Pudsey Road after an evening out in the town on February 5, 2012, and decided to have a soak.

When paramedics found her, she had choked on her own vomit.

PC Anthony Hansen, who attended the scene, said: “There were no suspicious circumstances to this death.”

Coroner Peter Straker recorded a verdict of accidental death.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page