Woman died after falling asleep in bath
A TODMORDEN woman died after falling asleep in the bath.
Pauline Howarth, 60, had returned to her home on Pudsey Road after an evening out in the town on February 5, 2012, and decided to have a soak.
When paramedics found her, she had choked on her own vomit.
PC Anthony Hansen, who attended the scene, said: “There were no suspicious circumstances to this death.”
Coroner Peter Straker recorded a verdict of accidental death.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Monday 20 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North