Fire crews in Leeds have rescued a man from a burning building this morning (Monday).
The incident happened at a house in Mayville Avenue where fire officers rescued the male occupier through a bedroom window.
Having been called to reports of a kitchen fire, officers used six breathing apparatus, two hose reels and a positive pressure ventilation to deal with the incident.
The casualty was given oxygen therapy by fire service personnel because he was suffering smoke inhalation. He was then transported to hospital by ambulance.