The search begins for our Curry House of the Year and we need your help to choose our ten finalists.
Here is the shortlist of restaurants and eateries that will compete for the title of Curry House of the Year 2017.
1. Babar Khan, 4 Bowling Mill Courtyard, Dean Clough, Halifax
2. Bengal Brasserie, 6 Huddersfield Road, Brighouse
3. Bombay Lounge, Unit 8 Lineholme Mill, Todmorden
4. Eastern Spice, 19 Market Street, Hebden Bridge
5. Julep, 7 Lord St, Halifax
6. Kamran Balti House, 27A Union Street, Halifax
7. Kipling’s, 24-28 Town Hall Street, Sowerby Bridge
8. Lanika, Pellon New Road, Halifax
9. Royal Delhi Restaurant, 10 Park Street, Brighouse
10. Sagra, 5 Calton Place, Halifax
11. Sanam, Elizabeth Street, Elland
12. Sultan Mahal, Westgate Arcade, Halifax
13. Sweet Centre, 250 King’s Cross Road, Halifax
14. Syhiba, 57 Wharf Street, Sowerby Bridge
15. Thaal, 219 Bradford Road, Brighouse
16. The Blue Bridge Indian Restaurant, 33 Oldham Road, Ripponden
17. The Vedas, 26-32 Rochdale Road, Todmorden
18. The Village, 75 Wharf Street, Sowerby Bridge
19. Ziggys Spice House, 19 Carlton Street, Halifax
Pick up a copy of Friday’s Halifax Courier to claim your voting coupon and to find out how to nominate who you want to make the top ten.